Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Decoration Inspiration

I love shabby chic! The combination of fancy/elegant/luxurious elements paired with faded/worn/distressed ones leaves me breathless. I hope to create a casually elegant atmosphere. My plan is to use ivory candles, crystal glasses, clear vases, delicate linens, and my bouquet for decor. I'll make candle chandaliers, string flowers to hang from above, sprinkle flower petals on the table tops & make a canopy for over the dining table. (template: taylormade uncluttered V1 & brush: paislee press inkblotV all available at oscraps.com)

1 comment:

Nic :) said...

ohhh girl its going to be stunning!! love your style and dress choices! don't forget ebay when it comes to dress shopping!! You can even buy Vera Wang.. I bought a stunning $5000 dress for $100 brand new including shipping! just buy a size larger and budget $50 for alterations and find that little old lady who does the best tailoring in town she'll have it looking like it was sewn to fit your body in no time! -Nic